Gustav Klimt - The bride
Year: 1917-1918 - oil on canvas 191x165 cm
Preserved at: Österreich Museum in Belvedere, Vienna, Austria.
The bride is among the last works of Gustav Klimt, which remained unfinished due to the artist's untimely death.
Gustav Klimt print - The bride - 1917-1918
Delivery in 4 days
For purchases over € 25, shipping costs are free.
For purchases of less than € 25, the shipping fee is € 8.
- Handcrafted reproduction of handmade Amalfi paper art masterpieces
- Collector's print numbered, stamped and signed by the author A.G. Fadini
- Created and produced in Italy
- Beautiful and bright colors protected by Academy paints and treatments
- Shipping protected in a rigid flat sheet envelope and not rolled up.