Jacques Louis David - Madame Pierre Seriziat granddaughter of Emilie Pecoul with her son Emile
Year: 1814 - oil on canvas cm 96x131
Preserved at: Louvre Museum, Paris, France.
Jacques-Louis David print - Madame Pierre Seriziat granddaughter of Emilie Pecoul with her son Emile - 1795
Delivery in 4 days
For purchases over € 25, shipping costs are free.
For purchases of less than € 25, the shipping fee is € 8.
- Handcrafted reproduction of handmade Amalfi paper art masterpieces
- Collector's print numbered, stamped and signed by the author A.G. Fadini
- Created and produced in Italy
- Beautiful and vivid colors protected by Academy paints and treatments
- Shipping protected in a rigid flat sheet envelope and not rolled up.