Jacques Louis David - Naked man known as Hector
Year: 1778 - oil on canvas 172x123 cm
Preserved at: Fabre Museum, Montpellier, France.
Jacques-Louis David print - Naked man known as Hector - 1778
Delivery in 4 days
For purchases over € 25, shipping costs are free.
For purchases of less than € 25, the shipping fee is € 8.
- Handcrafted reproduction of handmade Amalfi paper art masterpieces
- Collector's print numbered, stamped and signed by the author A.G. Fadini
- Created and produced in Italy
- Beautiful and vivid colors protected by Academy paints and treatments
- Shipping protected in a rigid flat sheet envelope and not rolled up.