Print by Maurice de Vlaminck - The red trees - 1905
Delivery in 4 days
For purchases over € 25, shipping costs are free.
For purchases of less than € 25, the shipping fee is € 8.
- Handcrafted reproduction of handmade Amalfi paper art masterpieces
- Collector's print numbered, stamped and signed by the author A.G. Fadini
- Created and produced in Italy
- Beautiful and vivid colors protected by Academy paints and treatments
- Shipping protected in a rigid flat sheet envelope and not rolled up.
Maurice de Vlaminck - The red trees
Year: 1905 - Oil on canvas cm 81x65
Preserved at: Musee National d'Art Moderne, Center Pompidou, Paris, France.